Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /storage/content/56/139156/digigobos.com/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106
|Hippotizer Forum Scandinavia
|Hippotizer 4.3.2 release
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||peppe [ Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:51 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Hippotizer 4.3.2 release|
Software Update: Hippotizer V4.3.2
Green Hippo is proud to announce the release of the latest software for Hippotizer V4 and V4+ Media Servers: Version 4.3.2.
We recommend that anyone running 4.3.1 or 4.3.0, upgrades to this newer version for improved stability and performance.
As this is a service release, for Software Assurance, 4.3.2 has the same release date as 4.3.
All V4 and V4+ systems with Software Assurance valid as of the 30th of November, 2017 can install 4.3.2.
Significant changes include:
Improvements to the stability of tabbed selectors in ZooKeeper.
Fixed the issue causing the depth of a scene in Visualiser to render incorrectly.
Fixed the issue were performance could be degraded by DMX controlling Pixelmap select.
• 4.3 Is the minimum version of software supported by V4+ hardware .
• 4.3.2 can be run as an upgrade installation of 4.2 on V4 systems where it was previously installed.
• From version 4.2 Onwards the Hippotizer data is stored in new locations to comply with Microsoft
Windows security guidelines.
• The binaries (executable files) are stored in: C:\Program Files\GreenHippo\HippotizerV4
• The settings are stored in: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\GreenHippo\4_2
• The Media folder by default on Portamus and Play is: C:\ProgramData\GreenHippo\MediaV4
• The Media folder by default on all other V4 and V4+ systems is D:\MediaV4
Major Changes In behaviour
• The SHAPE installer is no longer put on the desktop by the Hippotizer installer. Use the get SHAPE.exe button in Hippolaunch’s SHAPE tab instead.
• The ability to move media in the media map from the media selector has been removed. To edit the media map use the media manager page.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 1 hour|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group