It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 am

HippoCritter screen issue 

Post HippoCritter screen issue
Hi, when I started up my critter, suddenly the interface screen ( the DVI in the middle ) was changed to the other one, very confusing!
Now I have the output there and can´t close down properly, how to fix this? It was working okey all the time, this was just when I started up today.

Tue May 26, 2009 7:37 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: HippoCritter screen issue
This can happens, the default mode ( when you maybe do a clean install ) or when it is shipped from the GH. The default is " window" and not" full screen"
for some suspicious reason....I have asked them about this, hopefully they will do something about it! ( did you feel the "hint" here, dear teadrinkers?)

If you find the full screen output is over the Zookeeper. You can hold down escape. This stops the output but still enables the user to access the engine setting. Using the drop down list for the output adapter. Graphics card adapter 2 can then be selected ( that is the proper one). By pressing apply this will apply the settings and bring the output up on the correct screen. Just check that the resolution is set to prefered and the layers are 4 ( not test image ).

Another trick is to start up the Zookeeper, and move the half of the screens, and then start the engines, after that you can get "engine settings" and choose the output and choose adapter 2, press apply and when it is back, drag your interface to the proper screen.Voilá , here you go!!

Tue May 26, 2009 7:49 pm
Profile E-mail