Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /storage/content/56/139156/digigobos.com/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106
|Hippotizer Forum Scandinavia
|3.0.14 SP1 Read me file
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||peppe [ Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:12 am ]|
|Post subject:||3.0.14 SP1 Read me file|
New features and also known bugs within 3.0.14 SP1. (Service Pack)
Last Udpate. 11:26 10th Nov 2010
Hippotizer installation notes
Version 3.0.14 SP1
installers: Hippov3.0.14 with SP1
To report problems or for support issues, please go to http://www.green-hippo.com/support/
- When importing files, formats ‘.txt’, ‘.htm’, ‘.html’ are supported. If you want to use Word documents (‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’), simply save them as html.
- Renaming a Text File that contains images will result in not displaying the images as they will referenced with the old name.
- When using screenthief, on some systems using FX on the layer causes the aspect ratio to be changed as the FX value is increased.
- When using screenthief with a hippotizer connect to HippoNet and ArtNet/Data the Hippotizer software might use the wrong network port to check for a Screen-thief feed.
- Using HD-SDI input card requires update driver, this driver can be found in C:\hippotizerv3\thirdparty\HD-SDI Divers, to update the driver please run HDSDI_Drivers_Installer.EXE.
- Using Datapath DVI capture cards requires updated Datapath drivers. For more information, please refer to http://www.green-hippo.com/support/inde ... nav=0,3,15
NOTE: If you are downgrading the driver installation (if beta testers only) you will need to downgrade the firmware of the DVI capture card. To do this check the firmware folder in the drivers download.
- Some live input capture devices may not function correctly at certain input resolutions and standards. If you experience problems please send us information on the type of capture device and the resolution you are trying to capture. E.g. USB EastCap at PAL 768x576 RGB.
-When used set to use a DMX tail, the DMX tail can cause the software to crash if the DMX tail is not connected.
New and repaired in this version
- Support for GrassHopper product: Note that GrassHopper is only supported with the FULL '3.0.14 with SP1' installer and not with the 'SP1 for 3.0.14' installer.
- Dr. Hippo: This is a stand-alone application that will be useful to technical support for identifying any possible issues with the Hippotizer. Some of its features:
- Gives information about your system
- Zips up all your logs and place them on your desktop
- Starts/Stops components
- ZooKeeper: The dongle serial number added to About Box.
- fix: GUI can only show 5 inputs
- fix: Timeline doesn't import while GUI is open
- fix: Deleting preset causes ZooKeeper to hang
- new: Improvements on tile orientation
- new: More accurate Rulers
- fix: Issue of map being deleted when 2 GUI are open
- new: Zoom sliders added
- new: maps are listed in order of the dropdown box
- new: new maps automatically fill vacant spaces in the map list
- new: auto align options added
- fix: First videomap created doesn't work
- fix: Enable videomap doesn't resize input texture
- fix: output resolutions limited to specified resolutions
- fix: Special channer fixtures crash engine
- fix: Images saved inline instead of file references
- fix: Renaming of Text File breaks image references
- fix: When using a hippotizer in PanMode the last 30 channels of master layer incorrectly mapped.
- fix: User Interface made more user friendly
- fix: Freezes ZooKeeper when starting and stopping Baby Number
- fix: DMX processes dublicate incoming values even when Update Only is checked.
- fx: The live input capture failed to work on some RackMount Critters shipped with a slighty different capture device.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 1 hour|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group