It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:30 am

First test on 3.2 
Site Admin

Post First test on 3.2
As I not was able to be at PLASA and see that version and the news, I have tested a lot on the beta version and can with a smile say, it´s going to be very nice when everything is working properly.

Presets and XFADE mode: Yes and working, at this time one layer preset and Xfade mode works like the simple mode version, all the transitions and time. The use of FX on layers in Xfade mode on that will make you plan it since you can get unwanted swaps for the FX parameters since they not fade as the content does. Hopefully a way around that will be added or solved.

Mackie: ( or DAW as it should be named) , nice one that makes the Mackie or Behringer works easy, scroll in timelines, run timelines and your faders, I am sure that Nigel, the almighty will sort out all minor " still to do´s" before the release.

Region Mapping: Cool and easy as a chicken.....takes away the "many layers workaround with keystone on all layers" to map a cubic thing or similar.

MA Net: You can now connect your MA console directly to the Hippotizer with MA’s very own protocol.

So, Screenthief for Mac OSX...not.!.....I assume not ,but still one of my high rated wishes still here......In my dreams the note will come, yes we have sorted it out, it works and here you are.....I fully understand the time and skills needed for OSX programming since all is Windows geeks over there...but can GH make a so great mediaserver systems, they would be able to that as well....It can´t be like landing on Venus.....enough complains now from me about that ( for a while)

Livemask: rotate your masks and lock and unlock......waited for it and it´s there!!! Great!!

Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:52 pm
Profile E-mail