It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:12 pm

Hippo at LLB 2009 
Site Admin

Post Hippo at LLB 2009
Welcome to join us at our both D:07 at LLB in Kista 13-15 may to see and also participate on the seminarium that will be at the LLB.
We also got our belowed glass gobos and DigiGobos in our stand, and our espresso machine as always.
Take your chance to have a chat with people from Green Hippo that will be there as well, ask them questions that you don´t dare to do here!!!
See you there , hopefully!!

Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:54 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Post Re: Hippo at LLB 2009
Just a report from the " content production and a guide of three mediaserver systems on the market" at LLB 09.

The so called "shout out" between the Hippotizer, Coolux´s Pandoras Box and WatchOut was a really good information about this three Timeline based mediaservers. Since I was holding the first 40 minutes talking about Beacon DigiGobos and creativity and content production and guided the audience into the fun world of creativity and the not so fun parts of learning stuff about codecs and alpha etc, I did see that most people are focus on the major parts as rocksolid playback, big panoramas and easy handling ( as always the wish of learning steps are to be provided as "self going" user interface or "plug and play " ) and Hippo was not so difficult as many seems to belive.

All of this systems are "top notch" and in outputs and res, the price will be almost the same.

In this case I really hope that Hippo was showing up the best ( Thanks to Simon Harris ) with the really easy and powerful power to manipulate video in all this ways!

One thing only is the advantage for the other systems are the possibility to have a demo app, or have the option to pre-program
on a computer at home or office.

Comparing to Coolux, the only benefit was the extreme powerful screenwarp and the widget tdesigner ( cool app for easy control )
Comparing to Watchout showed that with UberPan, the Hippo have same possibilities as thier product, but a LOT more to give the user.
(They are secret about what the release in June will give but as I understand it is a effects to be added, not just color and the regular stuff.

I hope and belive that we now have a lot of more people looking at Hippotizer on the market of theater and corporate events!

Sun May 17, 2009 2:19 pm
Profile E-mail