It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:28 am

As a start of the new year!! 
Site Admin

Post As a start of the new year!!
Hi all!!
As a start for the new 2009 and hopefully a good year for us all...I just want to inform about the prices and the work around Hippotizers in Scandinavia.
As the GBP are falling and also the Swedish poor SKR, all prices from 090101 are in € Euro! I slight adjustment on prices has been made as I told the most already. But as the world are suffering from the US based scandals and the currency are up and down the change have been so small so almost not even noticed.To keep up better we decided to follow the euro, hopefully to the best for us all. Since Sweden always has to be "almost" in the game, and English are always have to be the other direction ( left headed traffic......????2009???, God, inch???) We will do this to have a better and stabile way to do business with the teadrinkers!!

We also like to push for a closer relation with West Lighting in Finland ,since we together we have a massive knowledge and experience and our services are for use!
We can, and have a good CV and all in house services, from content production to dryhire of bacup units and Zookeeper stations, thirdparty items as Fiber cables. dual and triple heads and so on. Morgan Brown now have 2 HD units in his stock and have made a several success works with his "kit", GrandMA and the servers!! Timo has been doing one of the world´s longest screen in Turkey with tricky solutions,Johan been in spain and boosting up Nokias shows and so on!!....So if you need us, call us!!

DigiGobos® are now also shipped as USB memorys only, 4GB and faster and easier ( I hope),, Series 27 and 28 are out, ( as 7-8 HD)

A late christmas present are also, If you buy a Stage or HD in Sweden, you will get ALL DigiGobos® series FREE if purchase before 1:th february 2009 and the series 1-10 in a purchase a Critter or portamus under the same terms.Well, its save you about 3000 € in list price so.......

Have a good new year to all!!

Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:21 pm
Profile E-mail